Everest Base Camp Trek
Price USD $ 2290 for 17 Days
With Experience Nepal Treks & Expedition you can marvel beauty of the world`s highest Sagarmatha national parks in the shadow of highest peaks of Mt. Everest and climb the panoramic view point at Kalapatthar where you will be surrounded with breathtaking view in 360 degree. Everest base camp trek is one of the most popular trekking destination in the Khumbu region. This an amazing hiking trip offers marvelous grand journey, Everest base camp hiking in the midst of rich old Buddhist culture and traditions in the warm hospitality of the highlanders, the Sherpa tribe. This splendid & awesome adventure begins with a sweeping scenic short flight of Lukla the gateway to Everest, walks to lead to Khumbu`s Sherpa capital at Namche Bazaar, the famed Thyangboche Monastery and to the unmatched view point of Kalapatthar (5,545 m) and to the exciting Everest Base Camp with extraordinary viewpoints of Pumori, Lingtren, Khumbutse, Lho-La peak, Nuptse, Everest, Lhotse, Ama Damlam, Thamserku,Tawache and the remorseless Khumbu icefall and its glacier .
After a memorable trip of a life time to Everest base camp trekking with the friendly staffs of Experience Treks & its reliable service, this adventurous ever exciting journey ends at Lukla for the scenic short flight back to Kathmandu.
1. Trekking on the base of world`s highest mountain, Mt. Everest
2. World`s highest national parks in the shadow of giant peaks
3. Immerse in the old rich Tibetan Buddhist culture, traditions & monastery
4. The Warm hospitality of the highlanders, in the home of Sherpa villages
5. Enrich with the rare botanical flora of rhododendron, Pines, spruce, magnolia trees, shrubs of Juniper, medicinal plants & an alpine flowers/orchids
6. World`s most dangerous & an adventurous airport at Lukla 2,846 m
7. Home of the world`s record holder mountaineers
8. Eco-friendly trekking route
9. Nepal`s second most popular trekking region after Annapurna region